Will I ever find love again?

over 10 years ago

Quick Facts:

- College student -Outspoken, but laid back. -Only have a few friends, but I can make it appear as if I have many. -Generally good looking, not a model or anything! I guess beauty is relative. - Was in an “unofficial” relationship for 9 months. He took everything out of me. I spent over $1000 (pretty much all I saved up) on psychics, spiritual advisers, ect. to make this relationship work. Never used spells or anything, but many claimed they would help clear negative energies. Too many fake and scamming psychics out there I don’t know who to trust. I basically walked away from that relationship because I felt if God wanted it to work, he would make it work. How many times do I have to throw away money down the drain and keep putting my trust and hope in these psychics in order for me to see that it probably wasn’t meant to be.

I have been looking for healing from this relationship. It took so much out of me. I find it difficult to sleep nowadays. Too many coulda, woulda, shoulda’s running through my mind. In a way, I am a perfectionist, I wanted to know why the relationship couldn’t work.

I just want to find a psychic that is not out for money that really knows what he or she is doing. It seems alot of them never really fully understood my situation and gave vague readings, or claimed to do some kind of “work” and took my money and ran. Most recent I paid over $200 for “work” I thought it was working. Until one day I went from hearing from her everyday, and I called her only to find out she disconnected her number. I did some investigative work of my own and found an alternate number she used and she hung up on me. That really hurt because I really trusted her and cared about her as a friend.

It is hard to trust people these days.

Anyway, I kind of went off on a tangent. But the question is: Will I ever find love again? I need someone to take my mind off of this guy. Not these loser guys that I will meet at a bar and want to just hookup. I mean will I meet a good man that wants something meaningful?

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I Believe some day you will find the right man, but put your faith in the one above and not other people. Trust your heart and soul, that when you meet him you will know. Learning your lessons in life will help you get there, as well as learning to trust yourself and your own choices. Healing comes with time, and fortunately there is no easy way too know you’re with the right person. I’m sorry people have taken advantage of you. To many psychics can confuse you, and there are just as many good ones out there as bad ones. I wish you the best of luck!