Can someone explain about spirits, souls, energy?

over 10 years ago

Thanks

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

Hi Ka Ari, I would be happy to do a reading for you. We can speak about spirits , souls, energy in particular spirits in regards to you. I don’t mean that in a bad way….but can I ask ‘what have you been doing?’ perhaps you are just too open…you need to close your aura so to speak.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Sounds like you cant always believe in what someone tells you. Its almost like a story telling. If you want real advice please let me know. Bless you

over 10 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

There is good and bad within us all. I believe that you have a good heart, not wanting to hurt anyone. You are a good person, however you do make questionable choices from time to time as we all do.

This is what people are referring to, the goodness of your heart.

There are people in this worlkd that enjoy suffering others, people that want to do harm. You are not one of them.

You do have questions and are looking for answers. I can help you with that.

However, you tend to doubt your own abilities, when in reality, you are stronger than you think.

over 10 years ago
luna_wynters's photo

Transformations (luna_wynters)

8 posts

Hello you lovely soul!! I am hoping that you can see into your dreams and become them as I help you manifest your goals and desires! I welcome you to bring them to reality through your journey into your soul! Please allow me as your guide and oracle to transform your passions and truth to become one with your heart and fly into all you wished was possible! I can help help you soar through and into your inner soul purpose and truth through your own eyes.

I also specialize in advising matters in, romance, career/direction, purpose, finances, spiritual, health, and truth.

I have many techniques and tools I work from and with. Each session is unique unto each soul. I truly hope you will check out my profile and please book a session with me I would love to be your guide into your mystery. In that you can find your heart-song and let it sing!!