At cross roads

over 10 years ago

I am at cross roads again. I left my home 2 and half yrs ago to persue a higher education. Along the way I faced so many challenges and time almost gave up. A long the way I met good people that became friends. I also fell in love after all this time.My luck with men has always been bad but this one-younger he is to me is an amazing person.I was not even looking.His family took a while to warm up to me but they have now. It was tough given our backgrounds but we hung on. Fastfwd to today I am back home again not by my choice or his without him and a job.I fin my education and graduating in Dec My heart aches and so does his. I am lost as I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to be here without him. I am happy to see my family but there is this void. Will be ok? Will we both have careers that will take us places. I have no form of support here – emotionally,spritually. I am worried I will fail again. Am I on the right path?

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Elaine,

As you post has lots of different questions, in this case I would suggest a general spread to cover them.

Visit me in Live-Chat if you wish this.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

Sometimes things just happen, and not always what we thought we wanted. It doesn’t always seem fair. There is always a way to change things, if you take the proper steps…

If you would like to chat about this, I am online. I would love to help you get some clarity and feel a little better about all of it. Check out my profile, and my block specials… If not, check out my $10 deals… :) Hope you get it figured out…

over 10 years ago

Hello Elaine, i’m hearing the word balance, I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:) First 3minutes are FREE!:)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Elaine,

Lets talk about this and see whats really going on and what is ahead for this situation. Online now to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Distance can make someone go mad. Fears been creeping, ucertainity, fretting, second guessing. You beginning to see flaws in your relationship that wasn’t there before. Partly becuse your creating them. The worry and distance is bound to make you crack including the fear of history repeating itself. Please Allow me to help through this and tell you whats really going on.

Nichole Heart.

over 10 years ago
linda_bloom's photo

✿ LINDA BLOOM ✿ (linda_bloom)

47 posts

Hi Elaine:

This needs to be looked at from many different levels. There are many questions that we could get guidance on, and answers for.

Please come and see me. We can make a connection, and then proceed on to a reading (after formulating some very specific questions to ask).

Peace and Blessings.

LINDA BLOOM

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

your on the right path … your the type of person that rolls with the punches and in the end your going to find yourself happy and proud.

come chat with me and ill be glad to look further into this for you and see what the future has to hold for you and you bf.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychicrisa didn't upload a photo

PsychicSylvia (psychicrisa)

13 posts

you have menny questions but it sums it up all in one answer, yes you do need love you put your caree infront of your happines but sometimes ask your self if this choices was great,yes. menny pepole try inlovd them selfs in your love life contact me so we can talk in more a private way and guide you and him together in the right way

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

There is a lot of sadness and hurt upon you love come by so I may look into this and answer your questions.