how can i

over 10 years ago

how can i increase and develop my mediumship please guide me i m able to hear and feel the presence and taste , smell of spirit. i hear the word help me.

over 10 years ago

Hello , I know I can help you and give you guidance how to develop your medium ship more and to get stronger , on your spiritual future . Contact me sunn10020-Blessings

over 10 years ago
linda_bloom's photo

✿ LINDA BLOOM ✿ (linda_bloom)

47 posts

Hi Meenu:

I would be happy to coach you in this area. I’ve had the great good fortune of being able to study with James Van Praagh, John Holland and Tony Stockwell multiple times. As well as one time with Lisa Williams. I would love to share with you what I have learned and answer any questions for you. Come see me for some coaching. LINDA BLOOM

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I would love to help you grow in the area. I myself see, feel, hear and communicate with spirts as well as read them. I’ve help the gifted before to develop in skill and grow as psychich mediums. SO llow me to help you connect with the spirit realm in a deeper way.

contact me via live chat.

Nichole Heart.

over 10 years ago
peneloperose didn't upload a photo

Mystic Penlope Rose (SPIRIT... (peneloperose)

5 posts

From your situation I feel your gonna need help and guidance as soon as possible theres things in store coming along with this gift you’ve recently found out you have, Come & Chat with me i’d love to inform you and have more of a one on one convo with you!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Meenu, Let me tell you a keyword on developing medium. Believe in your own spirit and believe God will give you the strength to face your fears. And meditate. Dont believe me try it. Give me updated. I am a medium and psychic that does have many talents since I was a child at the age of 2 or 3 years old. I have face my fears in my life. If I didnt I would not be where I am at this moment of live. If you want a reading on this please review my profile. Let God Be Your Blessing

over 10 years ago
psychic_fay_glace's photo

Fay Glace (psychic_fay_glace)

23 posts

I connect the spell to the clients or the subjects zodiac footprint to make it strong and unstoppable.