msloveprofessor

47 posts

I do.. Contact me dear!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to look at this in a reading with you and see what is honestly shown regarding the situation. Online now to help YOU!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Hi sweet heart,

matters of the heart is what I specialize in. Please contact me I’m havng a special 15 mintutes for $10.00 I would love to help I just need your name and birthdate as well a the other party involved. I’d be happy to help you with strauight forward honest answers.

Thank you,
Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Eden,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

This is my $10 Special.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
linda_bloom's photo

✿ LINDA BLOOM ✿ (linda_bloom)

47 posts

Hi:

I will need to make a connection to answer this question. To do this I will need your first names and your age (not dob).

Please come see me and we can connect, test the connection, and proceed to a reading and obtain the answers you seek. Your Guides and Helpers are waiting to offer you clarity.

LINDA BLOOM Channel

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello dear, Stop doubting yourself. If you want something true. Have courage. Want more insight please review my profile and reviews!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me ill be glad to look into this for you.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychicrisa didn't upload a photo

PsychicSylvia (psychicrisa)

13 posts

im am picking up you are a nice giving person but your always giving to much menny pepole take advantage of you thats why your heart is always let down

contact me so i can pick up more on this to guide you and help you

over 10 years ago
luna_wynters's photo

Transformations (luna_wynters)

8 posts

Hello,

I am hoping to be a great moment in time for you because I am here to transmute your soul to its truth. Through my spirit guide and transformation work I will reflect your hearts song through your divinity by allowing you to understand your clarity and become one wit your deepest love within. Please contact me if you feel my oracle can bring you home in your heart.

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Yes sweetheart in fact I do I’d love to get into greater detail please visit me for a reading