So lost please help

over 10 years ago

Hi

I’m very much in love with a guy but we broke up and he has since moved back to Australia, can you see us getting back together any time soon and having a life together or should I just move on, I feel he is my soulmate

His bday is 6/6/1975 and mine is 9/11/1976

Thank you soo sooo much

Janelle

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Janelle, He moved back because his life depended on it. If you want to know how i can help you in this situation let me know. Blessings

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

it’s more to this situation than you seem to know dear contact me and I will assist you! I’m live

over 10 years ago

Hello Janelle, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:) First 3minutes are FREE!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Janelle,

I am going to answer you as a counsellor and not a reader. This board is not meant to replace the need for Live Chat readings.

Move On – never shift country nor city for anyone unless you have a ring on your finger first.

He has moved on physcially, so you need to emotionally move on.

If you would like to discuss the issue of Soulmate with me remember the first 3 mins is free of charge.

I actually wrote an article on the topic and you will find it under News & Articles which is a free service to our clients.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Janelle,

I can look at this in a reading for you and see what lies ahead as well as what makes sense for this situation. Online now to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon