Guy is avoiding me..

over 10 years ago
whatnow didn't upload a photo

whatnow

2 posts

Is it because he doesn’t like me? Or because he did like me and it scared him so he’s avoiding me or pushing me away because of that? I could understand not wanting to “date” and be in that kind of relationship but I thought we at least got to the friend point and could just chat once in a while since we have similar interests. Is it something entirely different? I can replay everything over and over in my head and things do not add up!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

You need slow down. Your thoughts its like you have a lot on your mind you need to make a choose dear. If you need help making it please review my profile and reviews. Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is a lot going on in his head as well and he doesn’t know whats the way to turn to.. but he will contact you again with some news.

come chat with me ill be glad to connect.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I will be honest here,most men dont like someone and then get scared about it…they just dont call. I think the guy in question here just had too many issues of his own and rather then complicate your life with them,he stepped back. Give him some time and he may come around yet.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
whatnow didn't upload a photo

whatnow

2 posts

Hi Robin, can I ask if that is your common sense, logical response from life experience or was there any psychicness behind it? I’m trying to wait it out a bit longer as it’s been weeks. thanks for the responses. I guess there is no need for an actual reading.

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions on love life and future. Please contact me -and I know I can help you . Accurate insight and details .I will give you the truth on this guy and what he is really about . Contact me -sunn10020-Mlove

over 10 years ago
psychic_fay_glace's photo

Fay Glace (psychic_fay_glace)

23 posts

http://www.fayslovespells.com/

I connect the spell to the clients or the subjects zodiac footprint to make it strong and unstoppable.