What to do

over 10 years ago

So my ex has got in touch by text asking if we can talk. Don’t know what to do, should I ignore him or respond?

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Stuart I’m Ashley. I can help you on this.

You always will feel pain and hurt and the feeling of something lost from when it comes to an ex. but ignoring is never good and it does not help the healing.

I know you need to talk to some one about what going on and need real advice on it to so contact me and I’ll tell you what to expect and what to do about it call me when your ready, Have a good day.

over 10 years ago

i do see he has been thinking about you a lot and has been wanting to tell you something. you should respond to him

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Stuart,

I would respond and see what he wants before I worried about it. I get a feeling it might be something that will be of use to you in the future.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

would be glad to look at this in a reading with you. Online now and ready to help.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Stuart, You feel like your situation is confusing only when you make it that why. Thats why the situation is like this. Its your “thoughts”. If you need help changing this please get in touch with me. Blessings to you

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Stuart,

It is your choice here but I feel he is a self servicing person which means whenever he contacts you – it is for his benefit than yours – Just pulling one gypsy card only I get the FOX – watch out.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi stuart ill be glad to help you and read again for you.

over 10 years ago
linda_bloom's photo

✿ LINDA BLOOM ✿ (linda_bloom)

47 posts

Stuart:

Ah, the ex question. Sounds like we need to ask your Guides and Helpers what they would suggest. I will need your age (NOT dob) and your ex’s first name only.

Come see me for a reading, we can test the connection, and get your answer for you today.

Peace and Blessings,

LINDA BLOOM