change of career

over 10 years ago
lapoune didn't upload a photo

Julie (lapoune)

12 posts

I’m an actress and so far my career is not what I would like it to be. I’m really discouraged and would like to lnow if I should change career or keep going.

over 10 years ago
mysticcassandra's photo

Cassandra Vanzant (mysticcassandra)

26 posts

Hi, Julie – Please give me a chat – I will answer your one question for $10 -

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Julie,

Perhaps you may like to consider having your numerology done to check that indeed this is the path for you or not?

You will get the first thing mins free before we proceed into a paid reading.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

you have 7 differnt opertonatess that are on the way.

over 10 years ago
lapoune didn't upload a photo

Julie (lapoune)

12 posts

what is an opertonate?

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Julie, I do believe there will be something new coming soon this seems to be a blessing for you. Even a prayer being answer or put to the light. Want to know what all this means. Please take time to scan though profile and reviews. I hope to be helping you.

over 10 years ago
shinningstar's photo

✴♌♎♈_☽_RACHAEL MA... (shinningstar)

17 posts

Don’t be discouraged! I can see you debate back and forth a lot on what you should do, and right now it may seem stagnant and to be standing still, but there is so so much passion in acting for you, and will eventually bring complete ecstasy. If you would like to know more and get a reading feel free to chat with me I will give you the first 5 min’s free.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

DONT CHANGE YOUR CARRER.. SOMTHING IS COMING FOR YOU.. COME CHAT WITH ME ILL BE GLAD TO EXPLAIN MORE.

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Julie,

Things are working toward getting better for you…being discouraged isnt helping matters though. You need to remain positive and believe in yourself. By the way I looked up “opertonate” as I had never heard of it either,and it isnt a word…according to Webster,anyway… If you want a reader who speaks english and doesnt talk about things that arent real,please let me know.

Blessings!

Bluedragon