Infidelity.

over 10 years ago

The past two guys I’ve dated have both cheated on me. Today I actually found out about one of my exs cheated on me a couple months ago. Is this repetition ever going to go away?

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

hello yes i fell it will go away but some one from your past is coming to you soon. i got more to say i can give you a full reading you can star a chat with me looking forward to speaking with you soon..

over 10 years ago

Thanks for the reply, and yes! I’m very interested in speaking with anyone that can maybe lead me down the right path or help me become aware of anything:)

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

yes go to my profile and i can help you and lead you in the right path i wood love to help you

over 10 years ago

I went..:) if you or anyone else is willing to help Me and talk things through, feel free to message me on here edited for content

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

You can never stop some one making the choice to cheat on you. This is out of your hands and control. It has nothing to do with you. It is a habit they have formed themselves. Instead of learning to be intimate with a partner, they gravitate towards someone else because it is easier than facing their inner world and dealing with past, and present issues. It is painful for a lot of people to learn to be intimate with others. What you do have choice over is surrounding yourself with healthier friends, and men. In order to do that if you have to ask yourself why you feel you don’t deserve a man that treats you well, and change some of your own thoughts, beliefs, and behaviors to be attracting the right kind of man.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Britany,

It is actually against company policy for us to contact on your personal e-mail address.

Two – go away by itself – NO I feel you maybe either attacting a similar type of personality or you may have???? a relationship pattern you are subconciously running like a software in a computer – change it be changed – YES.

I am also a counsellor as well as a astrologer/card reader.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is something that is going to stop this rotation come visit me in LC. ill be glad to explain what and when this would happen.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Britny,

I feel you need to break this cycle yourself…you seem to be settling for these losers instead of waiting for someone who is right for you. I can help guide you through this and help you get back on track. And find real love,not just guys who use you and leave you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
loveadvisorcharlotte didn't upload a photo

Charlotte (loveadvisorcharlotte)

15 posts

Hi there, I’m charlotte. It seems that your pushing your self a little to hard to find the one you want to be with. you need to step back and stop leaning on your own understanding. leave room for the spirit to guide to the one your ment to be with. If you like I’m having specials on my readings, your more then welcome to chat with me so we can this information to the next level in your life. take care.