The future of this

over 10 years ago
msshy didn't upload a photo

Shy (msshy)

10 posts

At this point I wonder whats really going on with him. How he feels about me and wondering why he’s holding on. Any insight would be appreciated.

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

hello, the only way to truly answer all of your questions, would be to do a full reading, I would love to help shed light on the situation. check out my profile, I am online and ready to chat

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Shy, all i get is crying and worries. This is not helping you and your situation. If you need help contact me.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I can sense him being stubborn and hard headed,and angry. Lets do a reading and maybe I can see what lies ahead for you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
shinningstar's photo

✴♌♎♈_☽_RACHAEL MA... (shinningstar)

17 posts

hmm, has he been quiet and keeping to himself lately? I see him reflecting on the past, and out bursts of random negativity out of it seems no where. If you would like a tarot reading let’s chat, ill give you the first 5 min’s free. :) have a wonderful day.

over 10 years ago
msshy didn't upload a photo

Shy (msshy)

10 posts

Quiet and distant, a bit. No negative outburst to me though. He may be acting that way with someone else who is around.

over 10 years ago
shinningstar's photo

✴♌♎♈_☽_RACHAEL MA... (shinningstar)

17 posts

I feel like he has trust issues, with a lot of fear and anger trapped inside from his past that still haunts his heart.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Shy,

I get similar to Robin – I got the Bear card in my Lemondard Cards – if you wish to discuss this further you will need to come into Live-Chat.

First 3 mins is free of charge.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is trust issues yes but their its not you he don’t trust….

come chat with me I have some meditation that will help you and also can read the cards to see whats ahead of you and him.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)