reconnection

over 10 years ago

hi,, I will like to know if there will be a reconnection between me nov 03 1965 and jerry nov 02 1957 just right now I told him to have a good life and goodbye.. cause he was avoiding me with my text and phone calls he doesn’t wont to tell me what is going on with him…. or if I did something wrong or someone say something bad about me… can you clear me about that problem… thank you….

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

yes i can tell you more

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

I see past Pain Problems please contact me

over 10 years ago
shinningstar's photo

✴♌♎♈_☽_RACHAEL MA... (shinningstar)

17 posts

He will contact you again, I would watch out though, I see a lot of emotional confusion between two different people. If you would like a reading let me know. First 4 min’s free.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Linda,

Sorry as a counsellor he actions speaks volumes that Jerry does not wish to explain on why he does not wish to re-connect.

At present there is nothing you can do but move on.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

ill be glad to look into this for you through the cards and see where things are headed for you and him.. and whats holding him back from you.

I have some meditaion and insights that will help.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Linda,

After reading this,I can say that you are pushing too hard here. He feels pressured and doesnt handle that kind of stress all that well. There are things that can help this,but alot of what needs to be done is for you to back off some and give him some space. Dont call him or text him and stop worrying yourself sick about this. Or come to me and lets see what can be done to change the situation and draw him back to you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

yes you two will reconnect. i do see him being in your life for a very long time