I Need Help On My Love Life

over 10 years ago
loveme7 didn't upload a photo

loveme7

1 post

I wanted to see if you guys can help me about my love life. I wanted to know who is the love of my life, how does he look like, will I marry him and have kids with this person and lastly when will he come back? I just want to know something, I need help from you guys, please give me some connection and some information please. Also is this person someone from my past or someone new? If from my past, please be specific on who it is because I dated 3 people in my past. Thank you guys so much, I know I am annoying but I just need help with this because I feel so alone and I want to share my love with someone. Thanks so much.

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Sweetheart I know you’re anxious for answers and need honest insight and advice! I can give you full and detailed answers and show you what you ought to know my love. Please come by for a live session so I can give you a full reading. Hope all is well with you!

Love&Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,

You arent annoying,but many readers do not pick up much from a post in the forums. Its is always better to get answers in a reading,plus,you are more likely to hear truth if you pick the right reader. I am online now if you wish some honest accurate help on this.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

i fell that is someeone from 4 years ago i fell it was a long lasting relationship this person will be coming back by the end of october. they will want to get together i have more information you based on this person click on my profile for more info we can start a full reading ASAP