will he sort himself out?

over 10 years ago
secca didn't upload a photo

secca

1 post

I have problems with my teenage son, will he change and help himself?

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Sweet heart I can give you answers to this as well as honest advice come by for a live session and we will find the underlying problem and how too solve this.

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Past seeded pain problems just contact me and I will Help you with your son

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im sorry to hear bout your son ill be glad to help you.. I know how teen boys are.. come talk to someone who knows the dilemma and can give you further insights to help you.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello, If only if you believe that he will. Contact me for more insight! Blessings

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,Secca,

I can help you to get this straightened out and let you know what your son will do,but I can sense now that he wont do it on his own. He needs some help and guidance here and also some discipline. I get a sense he ignores you and feels he can do whatever he wants. He needs to see that that isnt the way it works.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

I would love to help you with this, Please contact me for a live session. All the best.

over 10 years ago

I will be glad to look into this for you. Sometimes as they grow up it can seem like a battle and even when they are grown they will at times just seem like they are wandering, but trust me, things have a way of smoothing out. If you would like to look deeper Contact me live and direct here! -> http://bit.ly/16gh9J1