danu didn't upload a photo

danu

9 posts

Does He has strong feelings for me

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come visit me in LC ill be glad to begin a reading for you and see where his heart is set…I feel their is something good coming for you in love.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
mikki_the_gifted_one's photo

Angelically Gifted Mikki Reno (mikki_the_gifted_one)

38 posts

Danu,

If you still need help, please remember that I am here for you to assist. I can tell you there are many different milestones I see you reaching, but in order to do so we must connect. So inbox me if I’m not available so we can make an appointment.

Talk to you soon

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Danu,

I can look at this in a session for you and see what is going on. Online now to help you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

yes he does have strong feelings for you. loss of love, a broken heart rejection. are some of the things he is goin thru go to profile and chat with me for a full reading

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicnadia didn't upload a photo

psychic Nadia (masterpsychicnadia)

13 posts

I can give you a detailed reading about his feelings and intentions contact me for a free first time reading

over 10 years ago

I will be glad to look into this and I am having a super special right now! Contact me live and direct here! -> http://bit.ly/16gh9J1

over 10 years ago
psychic_fay_glace's photo

Fay Glace (psychic_fay_glace)

23 posts

Yes, Call Me, i see hes reserved though since a very long time

over 10 years ago

Hello, I know I can help you and give you full accurate insight and details . I read the spirit of the person and give you the truth and much more on your love life and issues .I know I can help you . Blessings -sunn10020

over 10 years ago
advisorashley_'s photo

{Love Psychic Ashley} (advisorashley_)

21 posts

I see there is alot more to the feelings he has for you lets talk about this privately call me when you get this thanks!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Danu,

So you wish to know if he could be seriously interested in you.

We could look at this with my $10 special relationship spread in Live-Chat.

Remember you get the first 3 mins free to check that I am in tune with you before proceeding into a paid session.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicdiorlove's photo

Psychic dior (psychicdiorlove)

29 posts

HI DEAR, I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU IN FOR A READING AND PICK UP ON HIS TRUE THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS. THIS IS WHAT I SPECIALIZE IN -BLESSINGS