Changes?

over 10 years ago

He walked away, now he’s back but its almost like things are at a standstill. He’s back but seems like he’s unsure of things. Will things remain this way?

over 10 years ago

I can give you a full free reading and answer any questions you have. message me if you would like to. god bless

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

i feel a lost of communication with you and the person go to my profile for more info

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

right now he is confused but yes he will come to his senses soon but someone is confusing him.

come chat with me ill be glad to explain more.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katrina,

Unfortunately I believe YES things will remain the same.

Your friend appears to be displaying commitmmentphobic behaviour.

When you try and chase or connect with him – no interested – you ended it and he suddendly misses you.

I wrote an article on this topic months ago.

You may like to view it – it is under news and articles and most likely on Pg 6 or 7 by now?

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

There are times where past issues, and outside influences do confuse us, and of course we go back and forth with things, until we get a clearer perspective of whether this is the right place for us to be in a relationship. It does pass with time, trust, patience,compassion, and understanding. All of us have had bad experiences, and others that influence our relationships, so it makes it rough some times to know for sure if we are in the right relationship. Moving back and forth between polarities is something that is natural and normal. Once he gets past his fears, and knows it’s a safe place to be, he may start moving forward again. I can help you more if you contact me.

over 10 years ago

I will be very honest and say that I was not so.nice all of the time. Accusations, anger, doubting him and just being plain difficult I believe it also caused him to pull back. I noticed that he got tired. Of it so in a way I don’t blame him for being standoffish but now, now Im truly ready to let the past go, learn to trust, learn to be loving and moveaway from negativity. I’m just not sure.how to.show him Because honestly talk is cheap. I’m also unsure if it will help or scare him.

over 10 years ago

805 posts

you are in the right direction. Negativity has to be let go of, and you do need to learn more positive in your actions and words towards him. Actions do speak louder than words and so every moment you are around him, you have to understand what you did wrong in the past and do the opposite now. It takes time, understanding, and compassion on both parts. If I can help you any further please contact me.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for u and see whats going on just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago

He is back and I told him that I’m letting go of the past now. Which I finally feel like I can do. I also told him I’m tired of being wrapped up in negativity and I want so ally to change it. He seems so much more ready to communicate. I think he needs someone to appreciate him, take him as he is, and not pressure him and be mad all of the time. I may not ever be the woman for him, who knows, but I’m gonna focus on the friendship part. Get myself in a better place and try not to stress him so much.

over 10 years ago

805 posts

Sounds like you are headed in the right direction Katrina. Friendship and companionship is a stronger foundation to build love and trust on. Your relationship should be a safe place for both of you to grow and learn together.