My relationship with my mom!

over 10 years ago

Me and my mom had a really bad argument one week ago. I am deeply hurt by things she has done in the pass she won’t even acknowledge. She act as she doesn’t care about my feelings? Will she ever do her part to resolve this issue between us? her bday is 9/20/38 mine is 12/1/75

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

This is about the Past!! you both need Balance to move on in Life I can give you the Tools!!You need Please contact Me

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I can give you insight my love and help you fix your relationship with your mother for the better please come in for a live session. Hope all is well with you

Xoxo,Lana

over 10 years ago
pagangoddess88 didn't upload a photo

Jaleesa Lewis (pagangoddess88)

10 posts

I will be happy to help you with this issue.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Although we’d like people to admit their wrong doing, or own up to it, most of the time they will not. The best thing you can do is forgive her for yourself, and understand you can’t change her, fix her, or make things work out between you. This is part of both of your lessons, and while you may learn yours, she may not learn hers. Your responsibility is to heal you and although we’d like other people to be at the same place as we are in our healing they may never arrive, or may arrive at a later time.

over 10 years ago

Thanks heavenly! I realize I just need to be done with this relationship with her because she will never change. I haven’t talk to her in a week and I’m pretty sure we will never talk again and I have to be ok with it!

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

This is always a hard lesson with mothers that are controlling, manipulating, scolding, co-dependent, critical, judgmental, strict, over protective,and some times emotionally abusive. Forgiveness is the key for yourself, and understand all you can do is visualize her as a little girl feeling like you do perhaps when her mother never loved her either the way she needed to be. Forgive her and tell her she is loved. Some advice I once heard was, you can always send flowers, cards, and acknowledge your mother and honor her, but you don’t have to allow her to harm you anymore. It’s difficult at times, but yes some times you do need to separate from a mother, or even a father to give them time to digest what they have said or done, and for you and them to heal, and learn certain lessons. Some times we can return, and some times we can’t. You just have to do what is best for you in the moment, and feel happy about who you are, and celebrate your life. Know the angels and guides are always at work sorting things out fo r us behind the scenes.

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

Hi Tia, There are many ways you can ‘choose’ to look at your relationship with your mother. What I feel for you…is that those people that you have a hard time with…have some of the biggest lessons to teach you to step into the real ‘you’. What is your mother is teaching you? Wanting to change others, wanting others to change around you, trying to control external circumstances… is like fighting a raging river…is that where you want to spend your energy…’in resistance’...how exhausting. A possible alternative then…would be to let go of resistance and instead…to navigate. Have you heard of Panache Desai…he points out that everyone in your life is a messenger…so when people get to you…listen to the message that is for your growth…so what is that lesson…perhaps it is growth in ones own self respect…self worth and owning it and so on.