why so different

over 10 years ago
missbelieved's photo

TEMPERANCE (missbelieved)

116 posts

in the past when i got readings they would all be pretty similar, lately i feel i had the best readings i have had to date and i have had 4 readings with people listed where almost every comment from clients has been that the prediction or many came to pass. The reviews were outstanding the readers picked up things i would say definitely couldn’t be guessed but all 4 said COMPLETELY opposite things. Ranging from as much as ‘he has no feelings at all this isn’t going to happen’, to middle predictions and you are life partners and are meant to be together, he loves you but it’s an overwhelming connection etc etc

i know that most have picked up things they couldn’tknow and are true, especially the more positive readers the more negative seemed to pick up less.

I do note the day i got the bad ones i was really upset about something else, (not love) and had been crying the other days i was more happy.

I also wonder if my test is to trust my intuition

but really why SO different from the psychics with the best reviews on all sites (im good at researching!)

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Contact me!

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Every psychic has different abilities, as well as at different levels. There are beginners, there are ones that are still progressing, and there are ones that have been strong at it for a very long time. They also have different perceptions of your while reading. While you can be open and closed at times. Some are accurate, and may be totally off. There are real psychics and others that are not, just to get money. This can leave you with a lot of confusion, some times with the right and wrong answers. There is truth in it that in this point in time the spirit or higher power what ever you want to call it, wants you to trust your own intuition, and what resonates with you, and your own truth. This is your best guidance, asking your own angels for guidance. There is a balance of polarities of light and darkness. Even in psychics and readers. I don’t mean to offend anyone, but this has truth too it. The balance is needed for you to navigate, trust your own intuition (gps). You should know when something is truth to you, and resonates with your heart and soul an when something doesn’t. The lesson is learning not to look outside of yourself for guidance, but straight up to the source, trust yourself, and learn and grow spiritually to find your purpose. The world is a balance of negative and positive, light and dark, good or bad. This is duality, but it is learning to let go of duality. Being neutral, Being here in the now, accepting everything as it is, and allowing yourself to do your own inner work, soul searching, and finding out your true self. While we can all be messengers, our truths are not your truths. We an only share what we have experienced, learned, or observed ourselves. We can be mirrors in our own self discovery. Often I have had the same experience as you only to find out this was the lesson. You can accept anyone’s reality or psychic reading, but in your heart and soul you already know the truth and what resonates with you, and what does not feel true. Let your heart and soul guide you with the creator.

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

Yeah I’d say this is about ‘trust in yourself’. This is more apparent when or if you keep asking the same question to the same readers or various readers. Ask yourself some important questions…such as why am I seeking validation from others…over and over again.

over 10 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

i would totally agree many are fake, and also many have different abilites and read in different ways and maybe some look at a soul path others how the other is feeling and then jump to a conclusion. I have had too many readings DEFINITELY and it was after a few that were all good they started to go bad then good again, i think it leads to more confusion and wanting more which is not what the lesson is about here. I definitely get that but I just find it odd because id say at least 2 of the great and 2 of the not so good ones are ones that almost every single person who had a reading from them said, wow this happened and prediction after prediction is happening, i never expected this but it really did happen like she said. I know thats not guarantee but when someone has 30 of those types of reviews you think they must have some level of skill. I know the guy i was asking about was a soul connection, so maybe they don’t all pick up the lessons, or they don’t look at how both will grow … or because this is a highly spiritual connection the test is beyond psychics and i am not supposed to be looking outside myself so a higher power purposely confuses me so i stop having readings and trust myself… or because my energy was low on one day i went to a timeline where the prediction wouldn’t manifest…i’m just interested because it really was an amazing difference.

over 10 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

mary you are right – i do it because i got stuck in a huge hoop with a previous soul connection where the pull was so bad for 2.8 years and it came to nothing, i guess i want to just either know how to make it work or to move forward but i guess im meant to surrender i just found it interesting HOW much variety there was and only very recently up till then i had not had this before with anything i have gone about, different predictions i even get but every single thing was so extremely different.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

The lessons they don’t always pick up, those are for you to learn on your own. There will always be things you need to learn, and some things will be pointed out while others won’t. You really shouldn’t get readings more than every three months, and know the person has a good history of reading accurately. That is the thing too, you can become dependent on finding the answers by keeping asking psychics, while you need to find the answers on your own and learn to trust your own intuition.

over 10 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

i do agree my intution has screamed at me that i;m not going to get the answer from readers, and i do know that is a lot of my lesson once you get to this stage with spiritual connections but i do find it odd how psychics i really really searched for got recommendations for all now come out with differenct things, i wonder if they are given fake messages, or like you said just havn’t read deep enough, for future i kind of get it but for the here and now it’s kind of odd