bring back my true love :(

over 10 years ago

my boyfriend claims he has depression. he left me 5 weeks ago told me he dont love me never wants to come back to me. we have been together 15 years and have an 11 yr old son. he has blocked contact with all family members.i dont konw how he can walk away from 15 years without looking back he hasnt even seen our son. i dont even know whats wrong with him he wont answer any phone calls or text messages. i know he still goes to work, but then he vanishes. im not sure if he does have depression. he went to the docs 1st week was given meds but isnt taking them. we got together when he was 17 i was 19, so im not sure if hes just living life on his own enjoying freedom for a bit?! but hes making a big mistake blocking everyone. how ive got through this i dont know, ive lost 2stone in weight, not sleeping my son is going through a tough time anyway without adding to it. hes autistic, and has got comp this year. any advice much appreciated… emma 06-12-78 and chris 13-03-81

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Please contact me i can help you threw this and give you tools to use

over 10 years ago

TOP PSYCHIC MEDIUM WITH PREDICTIONS THAT come TRUE

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Emma,

There are ways to bring him back,and I can explain them to you. Some are very simple and require little from your side of things. Lets see what needs to be done and then get to work on it together.

Blessings always!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Wow Emma, I am truly hurt. I read off of others emotions and can feel all of your pain while typing this, sweetie. He’s just going through a hard time and is lost right now. But not to worry I have seen the future for you and am more than confident I can bring him back. Just message me for more details. Please let me help. Blessings. -Lana!