HAVING A HARD TIME

over 10 years ago

Hi I’m having a hard time and feel my marriage is ending,I’m also thinking he is seeing someone else,,we are supposed to be going to turkey in a few weeks but can’t see it happening,please help :( x

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Maria,

Yup there is very hard time for you and you need solution to solve it i would love to help you and give you a reading, CALL ME I AM ONLINE

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Hello Maria, Sorry to hear you are having a hard time. I would encourage you to take time out for yourself and learn to grow spiritually and emotionally. Power of praying wife, and Power of changing your marriage is two goo d books that can help you start your journey into healing. There are a lot of issues that can be bothering you both, so change your focus to love. The movie fireproof your marriage is another good source to get your heart back on track. There are a lot of misunderstandings and illusions that can occur between you and your partner. If I can help you through anything please contact me.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im sorry to hear your feelings this way but I feel a change is coming for you.

your more then welcome to visit me in LC.

ill be glad to begin a reading for you and also a remote veiwing to see what he has in mind and where things are ahead for you.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Maria,

Sorry to hear you are going through so much stress.

You may like to consider having a conversation with me as I am a qualified counsellor as well as a reader.

I do not discuss private issues like marriage here on the public forum.

Note the first 3 mins is free.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
pagangoddess88 didn't upload a photo

Jaleesa Lewis (pagangoddess88)

10 posts

I can help you with this matter. If you are interested, I am online right now. My rate is $1 per minute.

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Hello my dear I want you to stay positive because I can inform you of your many questions don’t worry or fret it will all work within your favor Miss Lana would like to help you and give you insight come in for a reading. Hope all is well with you today love.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Maria,

I would be glad to look into this with you and give you some honest and accurate insight into things. Try and stay positive until we speak.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Thank you all,I’ll be choosing a reader I feel guided to then ill be making a connection,thanks again xx