My marriage life

over 10 years ago

will my marriage last?my birthday is 03/30/89 my partner birthday is 09/26/88

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello,

I would love to help you out, i can see lot of things about it,you can contact me i am online now check out new deals

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Van

I sense some serious issues here that you and he need to work on.You CAN do that,and it will help. Lets talk and see what you can do to help this marriage.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

hi would love the chance to chat with you picking up some issues that maybe you would like to gt some insight on come chat with me today

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I can give you insight on your marriage life and tell you what the guides have informed. Come in for a reading.

Love&Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

There will be many struggles. Your partner loves you, but he is still guarding his heart. In order to move foreword in the relationship you must solve all issues that you have now. Even if you do this many more will come up. I sense many fights, but also much love. My heart tarot spread will tell you the outcome of your relationship.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
ptameeshsharma didn't upload a photo

Pt Ameesh Sharma (ptameeshsharma)

22 posts

For married life You should analize planets and houses of married life.