where is my soulmate

over 10 years ago

I am looking for my soulmate the guy in my visions. My mom said she sees his is overseas in Afghanistan. She said he has dark hair and blue percing blue eyes and they call him the Sid. I was wondering what you all see and when u see we meet? Thanx

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Mathresa

I would love to tell you more about it, i can see your bright future just contact me to know more also checkk out new deals waiting for your call

Thank you

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Mathresa,

I have come to believe after many years working in the paranormal and psychic fields that a person has more then one soulmate.It makes sense when you consider that what if your soulmate was born too soon or too late,making them too young or too old for you,or,as your mother saw,in a foreign land where you might never go. You have soulmates who are closer to home,and more accesible. Lets take a look in a reading and see what is shown.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

i would like to give you my inside vibes on your soulmate he is closer then you think

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

He’s out there sweetheart I can give you timeframes and insight come in for a live session. Hope to hear from you.

Love&Blessings-Lana