just wondering

over 10 years ago

They say we were given 2 arms to use,2 legs to walk n 2 eyes to see but why only one heart…because the other heart is out there somewhere for us to find,do you believe this if so how would i know who has my heart…for all i know he could be married or single.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I believe you have one heart, but as in the twin flame concept, or adam & eve concept. I believe God created someone for you. That person will fit like a puzzle piece, and some people find them when they’re younger and go through life learning lessons together and others meet later in life after they’ve learned certain lessons. There is some one compatable with you, but we are each on our own journey’s learning different things at different levels and paces. This journey is more about you, and there journey is more about them. We mirror each other where we are at in the moment, and the lessons we still need to learn. You may have many soul mates along the way that are your teachers whether they are friends, lovers, family. No one has your heart, but you. You can only be attracted to pure love when you become pure love yourself. When you meet him, you will definitely know, because it will be the purest of love, and they will fit with you perfectly.

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

If you need some guides, readings and advice. All i can say is you can contact me if you want.

God bless.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

yes this is true… the other heart is with your soulmate..and he is in your near future.. come chat with me and ill be glad to give time frames description and more.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hello How are you doing today ? I can see what it is that you need, what your looking for is more then just a few answers I can tell that there is more going on here then you feeling a little lost. I can guide you to be on the right path and tell you about the love that your looking for.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Belinda,

IN this life we have many soulmates,not just one. It would make sense if you think on it. What if your soulmate was born too early or too late,making them too old or young for you,born in another country you never would go to,etc? Lets talk and see whats going on and what lies ahead for you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

There is a soulmate for everyone sweetheart. Love is a great journey and in most cases a very hard one to endure at times. Come in for a reading so we may discuss this further.

Love&Blessings-Lana