TMI?

over 10 years ago

I wrote him an email saying pretty much everything that I’ve been feeling the past month or so. I want our friendship to be more open, so we can learn to trust each other. Just unsure if I said too much.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

There is nothing wrong with expressing yourself. Now that you have give him some space to think about it, and let it sink in a little. Allow him time to know what he is thinking, feeling, what he wants, and what the best action to take for himself.

over 10 years ago

It’s not that I don’t want him romantically, because I do. I just don’t want him to feel the pressure to be with me, please be with me. i want him to come to that decision without feeling pressured.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

The hardest part of life is letting go. Know that if it is meant to be it will be. If not set him free.

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

If you need some tips, advice and guides you can contact me if you want.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

no I don’t feel you said TMI. its just enough for this person to open his eyes.. but his head is stubburn… hmm…

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in LC.

I would be glad to shed some light and begin a love spread and reote viewing for you.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

He is not upset that you sent him the email. The only thing he is worried about is facing you. There were a couple of things you brought up that make him uncomfortable. Give him a few days and then carry on as normal. If you do that your friendship will not be damaged. It is important for your spirit that you always speak openly with people. In the long run the email will not end up hurting you. Contact me if you would like a reading.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago

I”m not sure what I could have said to make him uncomfortable. All I did was apologize for trying to force him into a relationship in the past. I told him that I want a open and honest friendship. (Maybe that did it? Made him uncomfortable, who knows). He is the one who got distant for a few months, during that time it gave me time to think & start realizing that maybe he wont be in my life so over time I started trying to adjust to that thought. I still care for him very much, that hasn’t changed and I told him that.

He contacted earlier today, he seemed fine, but I sent him a text back and he hasn’t responded. So maybe my text offended him. Who knows.

over 10 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

you did not give tmi you need to keep moving and learning about each other he has a lot of feelings he is keeping to him self contact me and let see whats instore