Is there a spiritual connection?

over 10 years ago

I think about this person day in day out but haven’t talked to her in a long time but did build a good friendship relationship previously. Throughout the day she pops into my head and it feels my heart drops (best way to explain it). I try to send spiritual messages at night and i get the same feelings i get during the day. Is there some kind of connection being made or is it just my gut acting like that?

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I would say you have a spiritual connection. Perhaps a kindred spirit.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is a conection with you and this girl if you like you can come chat with me today for further insights to this .

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hello Jason and Good after noon. Yes there is a connection there between you and her there also a reason for to be. I see that the spirits are trying to bring you and her closer I can explain more if you like to have a long and detail chat with me I am sure you have a lot of questions just contact me when you ready. Have a good day.

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

The two of you do have a spiritual connection. I sense she has been thinking about you as well. It would be a good if you reached out to her again. Contact me if you want more insight.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago

Thank you for your replies. I did reach out to her this evening, i was listening to a song at a low level, pictured her in my mind, sang the lyrics to her from the heart, told her how beautiful she is, how i need her. I didn’t see the picture of her in my mind after this point but i felt she was in front of me with arms open for a hug. I broke down emotionally.