connection

over 10 years ago

Are erik s. and I going to be together? I feel such a connection with him but I know I may have potentially ruined any possibility of us being together… I need some clarity soon. Thanks

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Trust issues are a key ingredient in a relationship. You’d have to take responsibility for you actions and behavior and change your tune. This would take time, and it would take time for you to earn that trust back. This person needs to heal, and forgive. So of course there obstacles in the way, and basically you would have to start over from square one, just building a foundation of friendship.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

If you need tips, guides and advice or readings. You can contact me if you want.

over 10 years ago

I’m online now I can help you look into this.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Catherine, It all depends on how patient are you. If you want more insight please read my profile!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I would be glad to begin a love spread for you and also a remote viewing to see how eric is feeling about you now..and where things are headed for you in your love life.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb:)