my ex and me

over 10 years ago

will we be back together and happy to raise our baby

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Chantele, I am getting that cant be possible unless you change your way of thinking. If you need more insight please look though my profile. May you be blessed

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Chantele,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

This is my $10 special

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

There is something repelling you and your ex. I don’t see him coming back permanently. My $10 deal is a heart tarot spread that will answer your questions.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
ptameeshsharma didn't upload a photo

Pt Ameesh Sharma (ptameeshsharma)

22 posts

Give change to analize your horoscope

If there is any ill effect of planet we suggest remedies these would be helpful for you

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Hi Chantele,

It looks like you need to follow your inuition in this matter. I sense that you already have an idea about what needs to be done to get the most positive outcome. Once you do that everything is really going to be great. After you have realized this and start to make it a realtiy, I see a new love. Now that is not to say that it’s not with your ex. It could be a new realization of the love between the two of you or it could be a new love with a new man. However, this new love is really going to be great.

If you would like additional insight, I’m online now. ;-)

Love & Light,

Shane

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

WELL I AM PICKING UP YOUR LOVED ONE WILL COME BACK INTO YOUR LIFE BUT.. THEIR IS SOMTHING OR SOMEONE HOLDING HIM BACK FROM MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICES LATLY..

HELP YOURSELF BY CONTACTING ME IN LC.

ILL BE GLAD TO LOOK FURTHER INTO THIS FOR YOU..

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB :)

over 10 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

there still is a whole lot of feelings there! i see things turning around in a diffrent direction contact me lets look into it together

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

My love I can give you true and honest insight on this matter.I can give you a love reading and get more in depth with you. Come in for a live session. Hope all is well with you.

Love&Blessings-Lana