will i be pregnant this month

over 10 years ago

My partner and i are trying to create a new life i have the feeling this month is the month but of course the seeds of doubt are always planted when trying to conceive I guess what im asking is do you see me being pregnant this moth thank you in advance xo

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Sherrie,

I would love to help you with this. So much of fertility is simply knowing both our intentions and our bodies. Contact me for assistance and take care!

Jessica

over 10 years ago
ptameeshsharma didn't upload a photo

Pt Ameesh Sharma (ptameeshsharma)

22 posts

There is the deep analysis will be required we will have to check your and your love one horoscope.

For answer of your query. I will have to check:-

Planetary combination in both chart

Period and sub period

Transit effect in both chart

I would appreciate if you give me chage

over 10 years ago

honey im sorry im not seeing pregnancy now but in the future im seeing a beautiful little baby girl!:) call me now for some details

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sherrie,

I would like to take a different approach with you. Telling you a little story. Have you ever noticed quite often when people give up trying to have a baby – stressing about it, it then just seems to happen? This story is from a local doctor. The womb is like a flower waiting for the bees to come and do their part in the story. When Stressed!!! the flower is clapped shut and therefore the bees cannot pollinate the flower. So I am not asking you to have a reading with me on this subject. Instead I would like to give you a free gift.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

You can also work on your sacral chakra, learning to release anger, and learn to express your emotions. You can do this through mediation, being creative, writing, art, music, dancing etc.