will i ever move on or are we meant to be?

over 10 years ago
angelboo didn't upload a photo

sgal (angelboo)

41 posts

Hi, can someone give me in sight into if ill ever move on from my ex or are we meant to be? how is he and i connected?

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Contact me i would love to give details about me check new offer too

THhank you waiting for your call

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Sgal,

Thank you for your question. I do not see you being able to recreate something healthy with you ex. There was a karmic connection here that is now allowing you to learn self-love and healing. Feel free to contact me for more detail into this relationship and emotional healing techniques. All the best!

Jess

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

You certainly do need to move on. The only way you and he are connected anymore is in your head. Let it go,stop trying to make it into something it isnt anymore,and then and only then will you find someone to make you happy inside. The only thing holding you from moving on is you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychic_red's photo

Psychic_Red (psychic_red)

24 posts

im seeing a great postive energey coming from the both of you i can see the future to what lies ahead for the both of you chat with me for more info :)

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

There is a constant tugging at your soul to be with him. When ever you are reminded that you can’t be it hurts a lot. The two of you are not meant to be. You will get over him. It will just take a very long time. Contact me for a reading if you need help leaving him behind.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

contact me i solve your problem

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

He’s your ex for a reason, and most of the time if it didn’t work out the first time it won’t work out the second time. You can save yourself a lot of heart ache, by finding other ways to meet new guys, and stop focusing and lingering on this relationship. It will only hurt you more by focusing on it longer.

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

If you need, tips, guides, advice and readings. All i can say is you can contact me if you want.

God bless.

over 10 years ago

I’m online now I can help you look into this.

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Please contact Me i can give you the Information that your looking for

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I would be glad to begin a love spread and a remote viewing for you to tell you his intensions and where your meant to be In your love life.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)