Love for the future

over 10 years ago

Do Richard and I have a future or will someone new come along? His dob 3rd Feb 1972 mine 9th March 1967

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Nina,

i would love to tell you the truth about it, i can see lot of thing about it, dear if you are free just contact me i am online and ready to answer you

Thank you

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi Nina,

well from what im picking up here.. is their is a lot of ups and downs in this realinship and sometimes you want to wash your hands from him but you heart wont let you to let him go..

but their is something good coming for you through the love ..

please feel free to visit me in chat.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Nina,

Richard and you do have a future together, however I sense it requiring hard work and cooperation. There is a lot that you can learn from each other, at times you can be quite different. New relationships are possible, but may leave you feeling back at square one. Feel free to contact me for more details, I would be more than happy to read for you. All the best!

Jess

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Nina,

I sense he is a commitment-phobic, but you and he can work through this IF you are BOTH willing to work at it and get it back on track.I would be more then happy to do a deeper reading with you on this and am online now to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon