ciara81

5 posts

Do you see strong feelings from this guy to me

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Ciara,

I would love to help you in this matter, i can see kinds of good feeling from this guy for you, if you are free to know more about it contact me i am online

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi Ciara,

it would be my pleasure to begin a love spread for you along with a remote viewing of this special guy in mind..

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Ciara,

Feel free to contact me, I can divine for you what his current feelings are, as well as how you personally can heal to attract fulfilling love into your life. Take Care!

Jess

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Ciara,

I would be glad to look into this in a reading since you didnt say what guy you were interested in. If you want honesty and accuracy,then give me a call today!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Clara,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

This is my $10 special.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I can give you true and honest insight on his feelings for you my love come in for a live session so I can channel this matter for you.

Love&Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I feel that you might still be feeling a little lost here. You had some readings done but your not sure about the outcome and may still want to know if that all there is. I be gladly to help you here and advise you on this matter and with others I will give you clear details and insight just contact me for a chat when you are ready and I will answer all your questions,