Need help and not sure with what exactly...

over 10 years ago

So this is kind of a weird and very unique situation, I’ve been to a few people and not much help had come of it. But the problem seems to be some inner lying darkness/bad energy deep inside of me. I did a reiki session and caused the other person to start bleeding from their nose and get a terrible migraine. It’s really powerful and in any situation where I’ve done energy work it’s actually caused harm to the people doing it to me. I’m not sure what it is or how I did it but it’s there and I haven’t been able to find any answers.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Someone once told me not to use my gifts if I was involved in a relationship that was toxic, or caused me to feel anger, or very negative. I know too, that when you’re doing energy work you really have to be grounded and so does the other person. They also may sensitive to the energy healing if they are not used to it, or do meditation every day, or experienced energy healing before. I know the first time I heard chackra bowls the energy almost made me fall over. So it might just be the person was not used to it, or grounded etc. I don’t know how well you knew the person, or how much they have been involved in energy healing before.

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

You need help? Guides? Advice? Tips? All you need to do is contact me. I’m here to help you.

God bless.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

the negative is strong and doesn’t want to get out of your body.. but I can help with some strong spiritual cleansing tips to help you ..

come visit me in LC.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Kuron,

I have experienced this type of energy before with a couple of friends who had extremely suppressed emotions. Being as sensitive to energy as I was, I found I couldn’t be around them without taking on some of that darkness, which was damaging to myself and anyone else I encountered that day. I have a feeling your are going through something similar. In this case, self-healing is your best option, to dissipate the energy, rather than send it to someone else. I have done extensive studies in Shamanism, which guides people in self-healing and would be happy to read you and give you some techniques for unraveling this disturbing energy. Wishing you the best in healing,

Jess

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Kuron,

I would be glad to look into this for you,see whats going on and what you can do about it. Please look over my profile and feedback,then get back to me so you dont suffer anymore.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Okay to answer some questions, the people that were physically hurt I knew quite well and one was my sister and they all were quite experienced. Um another that would help is that when the energy flows I become extremely sensitive and can see auras and other spiritual related things. Oh and from what people have told me the energy seems to have its own consciousness. And very last thing I may add, I have gone and done conventional methods of healing and cleansing, including meditation, and failed hypnotherapy (it seems to make me not be able to be hypnotized). If you want anything more or have any ideas just post please and thank you