Family does matter....?

over 10 years ago

Hi guys im new here and desperately seeking some guidance for my future. myself and my partner have a wonderful son and i want to have another child… my partner however wants to buy a house…. i feel we are in two different realms as to where we want to be in life….

Can anyone help me find the path for my family?!

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

contact Me and i Can give you Insight

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

yes i do see that the two of you don’t always see eye to eye but theres more to it that the spirits want you to know contact me for more information

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Accept your differences, and also learn that some times he may be leading you to where you need to be in the moment with security and safety. He’s the provider and protector. He is being responsible, and although you may want another child at the moment, maybe it’s not necessarily the best scenario for the moment. Have gratitude that he wants to give you a nice home, and your children. Children can come at any time, and perhaps he is just building a strong foundation.

over 10 years ago

Are both options possible together?

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

If you need some advice, tips and guides no matter what kind of problems you have. I’m here willing to help you. All you have to do is contact me.

God bless.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well their is a lot on your plate in the near future..

please come visit me in LC for more insights to this .. I can help give you insights to what is ahead of you in the future.. and also advise on how to compromise here with your hubby.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

Hes now decided against buying a house… i dont know what way is up or down anymore and as im not on a computer i cannot access live chat etc currently

over 10 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

you are a great mom and definitely have more children in your future your partner has some fears and some confusion right now but i would love to help you look into all this with my readings so please feel free to contact me

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

I’d love to do a reading for you so check out my $10 deal. Your guides are saying there is ‘no conundrum’ here…