New Guy

over 10 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

Can someone get more information on this man named Jacob born 03/16/89? I’m just curious to know more about him.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Toree. I can get you the details your looking for. I can also get insight on his and yours future status

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

Jacob has many unrealistic goals. This will affect his life later on. He believes he is much more considerate than he actually is. Much of what he does for others is to help his own ego. I sense that overall he is a good person. If you want more information contact me for a reading.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Toree,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I can channel his thoughts feelings as well as tell you if you two have a future together. Come on in for a live session. Love&Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago
sopheralight's photo

Sophera LIght (sopheralight)

22 posts

Hello,

I see Jacob caring a lot of weight from his past. I feel that he has made some bad decision in the past and is trying to rebuild at this time. He is not a bad guy he is just a little misguided. However there is changes coming for him. If you have any other detail questions just contact me.

Many Blessings Sophera Light

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

You can contact me if you want. It’s up to you. If you need help, advice, tips and guides I’m here willing to help you.

God bless.