Upset?

over 10 years ago

Is he (4/15/78) upset with me right now? I am not sure if he just has things going on in his life or if there was something I did.

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

If you need some tips and advice you can contact me. I will let you know what is going on between you and him. Just talk to me. I will help you solve and understand your situation.

God bless.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Kat,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear my specialty is love and i would be happy to see what is going on with him and how he is truly feeling for you come speak with me trough live chat i want to help hope to hear from you soon god bless

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further…May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Kat, This was nothing that you did. As if this happen by destiny. If you want more insight towards this understanding why? Please contact me for a session! May God be with you!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is something or someone making him upset yes.. I feel lots of stress.. but its not from you..

if you like you can visit me in LC. for more insight to this topic.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Kat,

I dont sense anything you specifically have done,but he does have a lot going on in his life right now. Help to make yourself a part of it. Lets do a reading and see what can be done.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
ultimatetruth's photo

Heresmé (ultimatetruth)

26 posts

Dear Kat,

I do not see him to be upset because of you. There are some concerns in his life and he also have some letting go to do.

I would love to chat with you and provide you with more insights.

Sincerely,

Heresmé

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Would love to give you honest advice and insight & channel him my love come in for a live session.

Love&Blessings-Lana