Family/Money/Courts

over 10 years ago

Will my marriage prosper??? Will my husband n I ever get hired at great company with excellent pay n health benefits??? Will my son win or get lesser charge on court case n get out of jail soon???

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

JoAnn, I am feeling like a everything is going too much all at once. You need to take a break and ask yourself what is truthfully do you want in your life. As I get there is angel around you trying to help but you have to be the one to listen clearly to them. If you need more insight please let me know! Love and light given!

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

I will be glad to read your future and give you advice.

God bless.

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

Contact me if you need help, guides, tips and advice. I’m willing to help you.

God bless.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Your asking many questions, but you and your husband are the only ones that can create a prosperous marriage. Together as a team, not seperate, but in unity. Your relationship is a business partnership as well. While you have many questions you have to really figure out what you and your husband both want, and let go of the expectations of materialism, money, and keeping up with the Jones’s. Figure out what is most important in life, and what you value the most. Will your husband getting paid a lot of money, and materialism give you a happy life, or is this just an illusion. It’s a question to ponder, what is true happiness and love?

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi JoAnn,

I would be glad to look into this with you,and tell you honestly what I sense ahead for you and he. And dont let this worry you so much,it is sapping your strength and energy. Lets do a session and see what I can get .

Blessings!

Bluedragon