I need to know about my finacial future

over 10 years ago

Hi i am new here, i was wondering if someone would be ever so kind to help me get some clarity.. My whole family is fincially greif stricken.. i want to know what is going to happen what we can do.. i need help with this.. My name is Monique i am Female 31 years old born march 30th 1982 in ontario canada. I thank you if you need any more info please ask!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Monique, welcome to bitwine. This is place you can connect towards a psychic for your needs. But I can really tell of you I get impression that your trying to run too fast with things. You need to take and make a wise decision thats best for you. If you need more insight please let me know. Light with blessings!

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

I’m willing to help you. You can contact me if you need guides, advice and tips.

God bless.

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

MONIDUE Im very good with Seeded problems contact me and i can give you the right insight i can feel your pain

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im sorry to hear you and your fam is struggling.. but I would be glad to shed some light to you and your family.. and tell you what great news I sense is ahead..

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

While you may be going through some difficult times, there are very important lessons for you and your family to learn. It is a process, and nothing will happen immediately. The best thing all of you can do is upgrade your skills, training, or education, spend your money wisely, seek different avenues to learn to make money. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. There is not fast and quick solution. Keep a positive mind, and focused on your goals. If you’d like to speak further please contact me.

over 10 years ago
ultimatetruth's photo

Heresmé (ultimatetruth)

26 posts

Dear Monique,

I am sorry to hear about your struggles. I do see your financial future taking a positive turn. I see some problems are tied to the place or movement. Did you move or had any change of setting?

I would love to chat with you and give you more insights.

Sincerely,

Heresmé

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Well Monique I can give you much insight on this timeframes as well as clarity and a peace of mind on this matter. Please come in for a reading. Miss Lana would love to help you in the situation or any that you may have.

Love&Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago
sopheralight's photo

Sophera LIght (sopheralight)

22 posts

Hello,

I am sorry to hear of your recent struggles. I feel that there is some negativity there that need to go. I feel as if someone in your family feels they do not deserve better. I feel that this has been going on for a while and I feel the tightness of your family until You all try to help one another. This will turn for you and your family if you are able to turn the negative into positive. Wishing you abundance and prosperity in all that you do.

Many Blessings. Sophera

over 10 years ago
sopheralight's photo

Sophera LIght (sopheralight)

22 posts

Hello,

I am sorry to hear of your recent struggles. I feel that there is some negativity there that need to go. I feel as if someone in your family feels they do not deserve better. I feel that this has been going on for a while and I feel the tightness of your family until You all try to help one another. This will turn for you and your family if you are able to turn the negative into positive. Wishing you abundance and prosperity in all that you do.

Many Blessings. Sophera