is he using me for papers?

over 10 years ago

Ive been married to my husband 3 weeks and im pregnant with his baby today i basically felt blackmailed by him telling me once i give birth hes leaving to mexico i felt treatened he told me i tougth you where gunna fix me and if you do or dont i will leave in december only psychics who will tell me that truth please help me i need to know if hes using me or does he really love me? His name and dob javier 12/16/92 moriah 7/11/92

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

He cares for you but not enough. Your husband is very selfish and will never have your best interest at heart. As a father to your child he will fall short. Contact me if you want more insight.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is something the he isn’t telling you the truth about..

come visit me in chat for more insights about this..

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Moriah,

Your marriage needs to be discuss in a private session with a reader.

From a counselling point of view – someone who loves you DOES NOT TREATEN YOU – so you have the answer to that question.

My biggest concern now is that there is a babe involved as well – so soon.

Sorry having a baby in a marriage with problems only serve to add to those problems – again I am speaking from a counselling point of view. The reasons is stress and lack of sleep that come with a new baby.

Esther

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Moriah, I feel that you have been feeling the change of feeling as of lately. If you need to understand why. Please contact me at any time. May God Bless You.

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Sorry to hear that my dear, I understand your situation. If you wanna know the truth, if you need advice and tips regarding with your situation. Don’t hesitate to contact me. I’m here willing to help you.

God bless you.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Moriah,

I am known for being truthful accurate and honest with my clients…let’s do a reading and see what is ahead for this and what he really wants.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

oh and also,he is using you for more then papers….

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Past Seeded Problems i see from him please contact me

over 10 years ago

Let me help you and give you the truth . I read the spirit of the person and see what is happening . I will give you the truth . Please contact me _sunn10020-Marva.Lee

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further…May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
sopheralight's photo

Sophera LIght (sopheralight)

22 posts

Dearest Moriah,

Honey he has some deep seeded issues. I feel that he tries to blame others for his actions and his decisions. He is not able to take responsibility for what he does. I feel that he makes you feel somewhat guilty for what is going on. It is not your fault. Always remember that. Contact me if you want further assistance. Sending you lots of love.

Many Blessings Sophera Light