Did I offend?

over 10 years ago
babycakes didn't upload a photo

babycakes

24 posts

I sent a link to a friend of mine, telling him about the book, The Love Dare. His marriage seems to have hit a hard spot. Was he offended by that move and will our friendship remain? He takes things wrong sometimes. I just want happiness for him.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Babay,

I would love to help you as i am getting that he can be the happiest man, but he really need help, i would love to tell you more about it contact me

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

The love dare is a very good book, as well as the movie fireproof your marriage. You did the right thing. All you can do is pray, and God will open your friends eyes at the right time. Just be patient and allow your friend to calm down. The clouds will blow over. If you’d like to speak any further, just contact me.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Two other books that are helpful are the power of a praying wife and power of a praying husband as well as praying for change in your marriage by stormie omartian.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi

There is a lot more then pray you can do…you can take charge of this situation and stop allowing others opinions to set YOUR conduct. Lets do a session and see what else is happening here and what you can do to change things.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Dear I can give you insight your friend knows his marriage is rocky and is very sensitive towards the subject don’t worry you two will be fine. Come in for a live session.

Love&Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/0-8/16!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. THIS WEEKEND ONLY (8/09-8/11)

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Looks like you hit a Past seeded pain with him???Need more insight contact Me

over 10 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

I would be happy thttp://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/42977-psychicreadersunitedo help you

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

He was not extremely offended but it did strike him as a little offensive. Your friendship will continue. If you talk to him all will be well. Contact me if you want a reading.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

it would be my pleasure to look into this for you..

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
babycakes didn't upload a photo

babycakes

24 posts

He posted a pic of his wife on Facebook and called her sexy,etc. So I’m assuming he is proving a point or at least showing he loves her very much. I apologized for sending the book recommendation. Wishing them both the best. :)

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

Regarding with your situation. I will guide you. I will give you some tips. All you have to do is contact me and let’s solve your problems.

God bless.

over 10 years ago
sopheralight's photo

Sophera LIght (sopheralight)

22 posts

Hello,

He was a little offended at first. However he will look and see the full picture and know that it was your intention to help. If you need further insight please feel free to contact me.

Many Blessings Sophera Light