Love/Like

over 10 years ago
edenjay didn't upload a photo

edenjay

9 posts

I’ve got someone interested in someone..we have casual conversations…i express what i feel about to him indirectly..i love and fond of him very much.i want to know how does he feel about me..

over 10 years ago

Hi there edenjay,

You’re welcome to try a reading with me. It sounds like your questions about him and his feelings will fit nicely within my $10 deal.

over 10 years ago

If you want to chat, I am here. I have over 15 years experience and I can put your mind at ease by giving you honest answers. Many blessings to you!

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, I am available as of now…I would like to help you further, I have the insights and answers that will help you indeed…May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Edenjay,

If you would like someone to look into this for you and give you some honest answers,I am online now and would be glad to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and provide a reading just contact me today

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

Looking for fast, honest and accurate insight? I’m online now!

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

i do see alot of caring generating from this person but a block in front of the two of you i

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

these obsticals are for a reason.. a good reason.. I feel he has been thinking very strongly of you..

come join me in chat and ill be glad to look further into this for you.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

He likes you, but not as much as you like him. I feel there is something standing in the way of your relationship. My $10 deal is a tarot reading in a heart spread. It tells you what the other person is feeling and a lot more. Contact me if you want a reading.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Past pain problems if you need more insight contact me

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Need some tips and advice? you can contact me if you want. I can help you.

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

My dear he in fact feels the same way about you but is just to shy to express it I’ve channeled him and the vibes hes giving me tell me that he likes you very much and wants to be more but it waiting for the right time too approach you. He often thinks about becoming more and wonders when it will be right to go about it. I wanna go into more details with you sweetheart. Please come in for a live session or email me.

Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago

Hello Edenjay, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)