A face being drawn...What is this

over 10 years ago

First off i want to thank everyone who answered my other post “Help with friendship”. I’ve been doing a lot of deep thinking over these last few days and i’ve been wanting to send a message to my friend spiritualy. I went upstairs lastnight, shut the light off and closed the door. I sat on the floor, relaxed myself, closed my eyes and just cleared my mind completly. During this period her face was being drawn in my head. First the hair, than her face and than her nose and than her mouth. i started saying the message in my head and i got strange vibes, like a shiver going through my body…it’s hard to explain. What does this mean? it made me feel weird.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, I am available as of now. I would like to help you further, I have the insights and answers that will help you indeed…It seems as if you have deep feelings for your friend, that you are not aware of…Come and chat with me, so that I can help you…May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Jason,

You and your friend are deeply connected on some spiritual level. Whatever message you wish to send, she already know deep within and it only needs to be uncovered. The energy you were feeling was probably the high energy you were creating in your meditation, allowing your connection to become clearer. Please contact me for more detail and whatever else you wish to discuss. Take care!

Jess

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you connected very strong and spiriualy with her.. I would be glad to begin a reading with you to explain more to you about this ..

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

your picking up alot of insight and need to trust the information more contact me and i can help you find balance

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

You need some answers and advice? you can contact me if you want. I can help you.