will he be back?

over 10 years ago

My husbands dob 12/18/1992a and mine 7/11/92 my husband and i got into a really ugly figth and now he says he dosent love me and dosent want nothing to do with his daugther i love him but should move on or will we be togther some pshycics tried to help me on her but only took money and still had problems i dnt know what to do anymore we have only been married not too long sometimes i feel he is leaving me for another woman please give true advice cause its not ok to abuse from people with heavy problems

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Morah,

Yes lots of problems here but this is a public forum.

We cannot provide reading answers to your questions.

Please read my profile and some of the articles I have written under News & Articles to decided whether or not I am the reader for you????

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
mystic_roxy's photo

Mystic Roxy (mystic_roxy)

13 posts

Hi Moriah,

He’ll be back but I’m sensing that if you stay together you’re marriage will continue to be very turbulent. I’m not picking up any love just a lot of negativity.

If you’d like clarification you can come chat with me.

Namaste, Roxy

over 10 years ago

So he dosent love me?

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I can help you indeed. I have the insights and answers that will help you change your life. Please contact me, so that I can help you further…There are some strange things going on in your marriage, and with your husband, a lot of confusion going on also. I am available as of now…May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Moriah,

I would be glad to look into this situation for you if you want the truth and not some sort of fairy tale. Please look over my profile and feedback and then get back to me..there are things you should know.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
advisorashley_'s photo

{Love Psychic Ashley} (advisorashley_)

21 posts

I will not sugar coat any of the answers I have for you it is imperative that you have the truth contact me

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and provide a detailed reading just need names and dobs

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

He does love you. He is just incapable of giving love. If you stay with him your life will keep getting worse. Living with her father will impact your daughter. Both of you need to get out. This will only get worse. Contact me if you want more insight.

-Shalen