Purchasing a home

over 10 years ago

I bought a doublewide trailer in a trailer park over four years ago. I feel it has served its purpose, and I want to move on. I have been browsing “for sale” homes and I am thinking about selling my doublewide, and purchasing a real house with a cellar and an attic, and perhaps some land. I would use the money I get from my doublewide as a down payment on a house. Do you see this happening within the next year or so?

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Yes my dear I see you within the next year in a beautiful new home and I’d love to give you my insight on it I’m online now so you can email me or come in for a live session. Looking forward to hopefully being able to answer all your questions. Blessings,Love-Lana

over 10 years ago
misscelestebelle's photo

Miss Celeste Belle (misscelestebelle)

10 posts

Hello Kat

I see changes in your future and would love to discuss them with you. I’m online now! Have a blessed day:)

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Be prepare for the future, know it now and i will tell you face to how, i am online call me now http://bitwine.com/a/277361t

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I see a lot of things happening for you right now, please contact me, so that I can help you further. I have the answers and insight that will help you indeed. May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I feel this is something you been wanting .. but their is some thing in the way.. if you like you can come visit me in chat and ill be glad to tell you what this is and how to get what your heart wants..

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

First insight i get is that its going to take about 6 months to sell i can give you more info just contact me

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,Kat,

If you would like an honest reading on this,I would need to see you in chat. ONline now and available to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

oh yes i see good things coming to you chat with me

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

yes but i don’t see that the money from your current home will be enough for the propety you will be finding and you putting more money on top but you being very happy with the house you have and feeling like its worth it