family reconnected after 26 years

over 10 years ago
cittrine's photo

cittrine

3 posts

Need to know what the future holds for my kids the three of us just connected 2 years ago I feel like ive been trying but being used

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

Your children resent you. They believe you owe them for something. They also love you a lot. They want to be closer to you. If you want advice on how to handle these feelings contact me.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im glad to hear your back with your kids.. but their is some things that one child in particular has been acting strange towards you.. you don’t know what to do and I sense your confused but willing to stay where you are… but dear their is something you should know.. that will help you with your family..

please do feel free to join me in chat for better insights of tomorrow.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Listen my dear your children hold alot of anger towards you because you were all apart for so long but with some help you can get rid of this bad energy. Your kids do love you dearly there are just alot of unsaid words and anger they feel they need to get out but dont know how. I want to go into further detail and help you on this matter sweetheart. So please come in for a live session or leave me an email.

Blessed be,Lana.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

If you would like a real reading on this and some truthful answers,please get in touch with me. I see you might be confused by the answers you have gotten so far…I can take away that confusion and replace it with insight.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Cittrine,

When family members have been apart for so long, it can be difficult to re-harmonize. You care about each other, but you need to get to know each other. You are allowing yourself to be used, because you don’t know how else to show them you care. And they are using you, because they don’t understand how to accept your love right now, though they do care about you. For a deeper reading and more insight, please contact me. There is a lot of healing potential here, should you open yourself up to it. All the best,

Jess

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

Read my post in news and articles. Title: relationship matters. If you need some tips and advice regarding with your family you can contact me if you want. I can help you.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Citrine,

Perhaps you may like to talk to me from a counselling point of view.

I am a qualified counsellor from the Applied College of Psychology – Sydney NSW Australia.

All the best ESTHER