am i going to find true love

over 10 years ago

i would like to know if i am ever going to be happy and find some one who will truely be in love with me and we are very happy.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Tina parry,

I would love to help you in this, i will tell you more about it, contact me i am online call me

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tina,

For this is happen, first you need to be happy within yourself.

That statement is based on the Law of Attraction – when you are just happy for no particular reason – your aura will radiance this and it will pull in someone who is like-minded like yourself.

Please note me cannot do actual readings here on the public forum.

If you wish a proper reading you need to chose a reader and go into Live-Chat with that person.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

You will be happy, but it will take many years. I do not see you in a lasting relationship. Your relationships will involve love, but nothing will be permanent. The happiness that you will find is within yourself. If you would like help accessing your happiness or would like more insight contact me.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you need someone who loves you for you.. and not to be confused about this person but content with him. other then some guys in the past… their is someone I sense coming into your future and ill be glad to tell you all about it ..

please do feel free to contact me today for insights if tomorrow.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Tina! You have had conflict and difficulty in your life; and I agree completely with Esther, you need to be happy with and love yourself before you can even begin to embark on a relationship.

If you would like a full reading please get in touch.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

True love is in your future my dear and I see it happening and I can give all the details and insight I am catching. I’d love to into further detail I feel a great connection love.

Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Tina, I would be happy to assist you with this. Contact me live, I’m online now.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I can help you with that indeed. Please contact me, so that I can help you further. I have the insights and answers that will help you change your life. I am sensing a some difficulty in you life, and confusion, stress, and emotional drainage. I would like to help you. I am available as of now. May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can provide a detailed reading on love and whats ahead just contact me today

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I believe you will find true love one day. I believe your heart needs to be healed in many areas, and once you have opened your heart to unconditonal love you will find it coming towards you.

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can help you

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

hello,

read my post in news and articles. Title: Relationship matters. If you need some tips and advice, you can contact me if you want. I can help you.