Sharing thoughts ?

over 10 years ago

Is it possible to feel someone’s thoughts? Let me explain, one day I was cleaning house & was lifting something. It was a brief moment that my mind went blank & I was focused on what I was doing. Then out of nowhere this flash popped in my head. It was a scene of me and him. it was a sexual vision/thought but it came so quickly & I almost dropped what I was holding. But it didn’t feel like it was my thought, at that moment I was not thinking about him, just trying to get the house clean. It has happened a couple times since then.

over 10 years ago
misscelestebelle's photo

Miss Celeste Belle (misscelestebelle)

10 posts

Hi Shani

Anything is possible. I do see some sort of connection your sharing. I’m online if you want to discuss this.

Have a blessed day!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you feelings you soulmates vibes.. their is a conection here.. and ill be glad to do a reading for you to tell you what he is thinking and where things are headed.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I have done that before…if someone is thinking about you alot, yes it can happen.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I have done that before…if someone is thinking about you alot, yes it can happen.

over 10 years ago

It’s funny because at the time we hadn’t spoken in about 3-4 days & he was furthest thing from my mind. I thought the friendship was ending and was focusing on me and my life. Then a day after that happened he came back full force and has been in contact every day since. If all it takes is us thinking about each other, we must be feeding off if each other then. That’s so weird though.

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

It can happen. I started dreaming and thinking about someone who I hadn’t seen in over a year. After about three days of not being able to get them out of my head or heart they contacted me.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further, I have the answers and insights that will help you indeed. I am available as of now. May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Shani,

Yes this is very possible but it is more usual between two very close friends rather than sexual relationships.

I have this girlfriend in Sydney and often I would think of her and within 5 mins she would either be texting or phoning me – we now live in different cities.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

Yes it is possible.You need some tips and advice regarding to what is going on with you. You can contact me if you want. I can help you.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley_'s photo

{Love Psychic Ashley} (advisorashley_)

21 posts

I hope to hear from you I know I can help you through this