Love

over 10 years ago
ciara81 didn't upload a photo

ciara81

5 posts

Im deeply feel love with someone who is 15 years younger than me.How does he feel about me

over 10 years ago

Hello :) I would love to look into this for you. If you want to chat, call me. I have over 15 years experience and I have been reviewed as one of the best on the web. Many blessings to you.

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicsharon's photo

LOVE PSYCHIC SHARON (lovepsychicsharon)

66 posts

♥Recieve A Chakara Balancing To Restore Your Balance & Happiness ♥

over 10 years ago

Hello Ciara81, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Ciara, I am hoping to help you out from this situation, if you are free to know something more about me contact me I AM ONLINE AND WAITING FOR YOU

over 10 years ago
mystic_roxy's photo

Mystic Roxy (mystic_roxy)

13 posts

Hi Ciara,

It’s a bit difficult to know without a little more information.

We can chat a bit during the introductory time to see if we click. Then we can delve deeper into your situation.

Namaste, Roxy

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Ciara,

I get the sense that he is attracted to you, but feels inferior. I would love to do detailed reading for you and show you how this relationship could progress. Take care and ‘hope to hear from you!

Jess

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Ciara!

Four of Cups reversed does indicate a good omen for you, and someone new entering your life. Confirmed by the Seven of Cups reversed, a realization. I do feel there is an attraction there, and I would be happy to do a full reading for you.

Blessings to you and yours!

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

He feels attraction to you. There is a cloud on negativity over the relationship. A heart spread is my $10 deal. It tells the outcome of a relationship and the way the other person feels. Contact me if you want a reading.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

He feels attraction to you. There is a cloud on negativity over the relationship. A heart spread is my $10 deal. It tells the outcome of a relationship and the way the other person feels. Contact me if you want a reading.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I can help can you with that, please contact me, so that I can help you further. It seems as if he his feelings are distant for you right now, I can tell you why…Come and chat with me, so I can help you, with the insights answers that I have. May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

age isn’t a problem but a number .. come chat with me and ill be glad to tell you of he feels the same.. and whats his intensions.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can see how this person feels for you just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can help you my powers will tell you everything

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

he looks at you as an older person with good advice i don’t see it going any futher then that

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Ciara,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

This is my Relationship Special for $10.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

Read my post in news and articles. Title: relationship matters. You need some tips and advice? you can contact me if you want.

God bless.