job

over 10 years ago

I had my hopes up for a job,this past Thursday, the man said I was hired. On Monday, I hadn’t received a call from hik, so I did the calling. He gave a story about the building not being up to code and had a buyer for it. This is how its been. I also have tested and interviewed many times. I don’t get it. I have GOT to live somewhere other than my parents house, I’m too old. Will I get hired soon?

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Dear Stephanie,

As i can see that you will be definitely hired, if you are free to know more about it contact me i am ONLINE

Thank you!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Stephanie, You have to be patient. For this to likely happen for you. Want more insight please contact me. Wishes you luck!

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Patience is the key Stephanie, and faith. Please contact me soon, I would like to help you further. I have the answers and insight that will help you indeed. May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Stephanie,

I see that your potential boss believes that you are qualified, but something is holding him back from moving forward right now. It may be that he has a lot on his plate and is testing your patience and commitment. If you would like more information, contact me and I can help. Take Care!

Jess

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Stephanie! You need to have faith in yourself. I feel that you are truly your own worst critic and are too hard on yourself. This projects into other areas of your life.

There are happier times coming towards you. If you would like a full reading, please get in touch.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Patience is a virtue my deal but the good news is I see a wonderful career opportunity in your future and I’m getting a great vibe. It’s going to be something that you love and thats going to support you amazingly and eventually you will be out of your parents house. I want to go into further detail so please email me or lets have a live session.

Blessings,love-Lana