New relationship

over 10 years ago

I am a single mother with two teenage boys. I was wondering if I will meet my forever man sometime soon. I have been around the block as far as the dating scene is concerned, and I am interested in having a long term relationship, but somedays it just doesn’t seem like it will ever happen.

over 10 years ago

I can see it happening. Alot of people i have met when they have been through the dating scenes to many times they tend to give up looking cause they haven’t found their soul mate yet. Those days that seem like it will never happen are days you put yourself down and just want to give up. Don’t lose confidence in yourself, you will meet your soul mate. I’m not a psychic or anything so i can’t say when but i can say you will.

over 10 years ago
mystic_roxy's photo

Mystic Roxy (mystic_roxy)

13 posts

Hi Kat,

Yes, I see someone entering your life very soon and this person will indeed be your soul mate. Follow your heart in this because I also see someone entering your life that you’ll need to be very wary of.

Come chat with me if you need further clarification. Roxy

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Kat,

I would be glad to tell you what I honestly sense ahead for you. Lets do a reading,and see together what is going to happen.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Hi Kat,

Your forever man is certainly coming. They’re saying to focus on yourself, your boys and have fun. Your forever man is coming and he will show up when you least expect him to.

If you would like additional insight, I’m online now.

Goodluck to you and your boys!

-Shane

over 10 years ago
misscelestebelle's photo

Miss Celeste Belle (misscelestebelle)

10 posts

Your dating life is going to be steady until the boys are on their right path. Mr.Forever will be on his way shortly after. Have a blessed evening and any others questions feel free to contact me!

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

You’re soulmate is closer than you think.

For more insight, contact me

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further. I have the insight and answers that will help you indeed.I am looking forward to helping you…May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

I’m here to help you. I’m willing to listen to your story. I want you to share with me your past and personality. Kindly read my post. Title: relationship matters. I will give you some advice and tips that others don’t know.You can Contact me if you want.

God bless. ladysizzy

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicsharon's photo

LOVE PSYCHIC SHARON (lovepsychicsharon)

66 posts

♥Recieve A Chakara Balancing To Restore Your Balance & Happiness ♥

over 10 years ago

Hello Kat, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Kat,

I understand your craving for a solid relationship and I do see one in your future, although I see him showing up where you do not expect! Contact me for details and take care!

Jess

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Kat :)

Right now you are feeling sort of imprisoned, uncertain…and rightly so. The dating scene can be difficult at best sometimes. Concentrate on your goals, and where you want to be. The Sun card confirms that you will be happy.

If you would like a full reading, please get in touch.

Blessings to you and yours.