help!

over 10 years ago
swoman didn't upload a photo

beauty (swoman)

14 posts

Hi, me and my ex split unexpectdly about 8 months ago in january, i still feel him spiritually around me and cant seem to move forward from him. Its like i keep being pulled to him though we are not in contact, can someone help or see what his connection with me is? is it soulmate and is he coming back into my life? much love and god bless x

over 10 years ago

It sounds like there are some things that may need to be addressed. You still feel him spiritualy because i believe he is making a appearance to you. You still have strong feelings for him as your feelings may seem stronger than before and with him coming back, i think it’s highly possible. Try getting in contact with him, see if he wants to go for lunch or a coffee.

Hey may have just wanted space for a while. You two might not be in contact because you know what you feel but you don’t know how he feels when you realy do want to contact him and he might be feeling the same way. Make the move, try and get in contact with him.

Best of luck

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Hi sweetie I quickly channeled in and picked up on exactly what is going on with him right now and how he is feeling. His mind has been drifting back towards you an extremely lot lately. (That’s the reason you both have been vibing) The connection between you both is very strong, I’ll tell you that. I also see that your relationship ended with quite a few things left unsaid. You two truly are meant to be together and I have more to tell you as well… Please feel free to contact me via email or come into a live chat at anytime. I’m going to help you. Blessings. – Lana

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to help you in a reading. I dont believe you and Sam are over though,I sense the paths connecting again. Let’s see if it’s for the better,or the worse.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sam,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad. It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best

ESTHER

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

There is definitely a strong connection between you.

contact me for more insight!

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further…I have the insights and answers that will change your life…May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
swoman didn't upload a photo

beauty (swoman)

14 posts

Hi Lana, i just sent you a message. and thank you psychics for your reply, it sounds like my ex is still in love with me and wants to unite, i still wonder what his motive is if its for love or for something bad?x

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello

Regarding to your questions, i want you to share with me your story with him so that i can give you good advice and things that you need to consider before you make a decisions. Kindly contact me. I’m willing to help you.

You can also read my post. Title: relationship matters.

God bless.